3DConnecion announced on Wednesday that the SpaceNavigator 3D mouse now offers Poser 7.2 support. The SpaceNavigator can be used to rotate and view objects with one hand while manipulating them with the other hand. It also supports Photoshop CS2 and CS3, Google Earth, Google SketchUp, Maya, and formZ. Space Navigator is priced starting at US$59.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- What to Expect from the Core M Processor in the New MacBook
- Tim Cook Blasts Indiana Discrimination Law, and it’s the Right thing to Do
- Steve Wozniak: Apple Watch Edition Won’t Move the World Forward
- The REAL Reason Apple’s iPad is Faltering
- 7 Things We Learned when Fortune Named Tim Cook World’s Greatest Leader