3DConnecion announced on Wednesday that the SpaceNavigator 3D mouse now offers Poser 7.2 support. The SpaceNavigator can be used to rotate and view objects with one hand while manipulating them with the other hand. It also supports Photoshop CS2 and CS3, Google Earth, Google SketchUp, Maya, and formZ. Space Navigator is priced starting at US$59.
Recent News See All »
- Magic Keyboard, Mouse, Trackpad get Rechargeable Batteries, More
- Apple Upgrades iMac Line with All Retina Displays
- Apple News Runs Afoul of China’s Great Firewall
- Tag CEO: Selling 5 Million Apple Watches Is ‘Genius,’ but Smartwatches Over $2K Have a Problem
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus get Bluetooth 4.2, Boost Apple’s Smarthome Plans