3DConnecion announced on Wednesday that the SpaceNavigator 3D mouse now offers Poser 7.2 support. The SpaceNavigator can be used to rotate and view objects with one hand while manipulating them with the other hand. It also supports Photoshop CS2 and CS3, Google Earth, Google SketchUp, Maya, and formZ. Space Navigator is priced starting at US$59.
Recent News See All »
- Older Dropcam Models Going Dark April 15, Google’s Nest Offering Free Replacements
- Apple Earnings Report and Conference Call Tuesday
- Apple’s AuthenTec Purchase Blocked Fingerprint Sensor on Nexus 6 Smartphone
- OmniOutliner, OmniGraffle Finally Coming to iPhone
- Apple Revamps Free on iTunes, Brings Back Free Songs