3DConnecion announced on Wednesday that the SpaceNavigator 3D mouse now offers Poser 7.2 support. The SpaceNavigator can be used to rotate and view objects with one hand while manipulating them with the other hand. It also supports Photoshop CS2 and CS3, Google Earth, Google SketchUp, Maya, and formZ. Space Navigator is priced starting at US$59.
Recent News See All »
- Reports Claim 12-inch iPad to Copy Microsoft Surface Tablet, Shipping in September
- Apple, HBO Look to Bring HBO Now Streaming Service to Apple TV
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees