3DConnecion announced on Wednesday that the SpaceNavigator 3D mouse now offers Poser 7.2 support. The SpaceNavigator can be used to rotate and view objects with one hand while manipulating them with the other hand. It also supports Photoshop CS2 and CS3, Google Earth, Google SketchUp, Maya, and formZ. Space Navigator is priced starting at US$59.
Recent News See All »
- Keynote for iOS Updated to Support ‘Keynote Remote Apple Watch’ App
- Angela Ahrendts Explains Apple Watch Rollout in Employee Video
- Randomly Selected Developers Offered Expedited Apple Watch Delivery
- 10 Must Have Apple Watch Apps for Launch Day
- Google Kills YouTube for 2nd Gen Apple TV, Older iOS Devices