C-Command released a Universal Binary version of its email spam filtering tool, SpamSieve, on Wednesday. Version 2.4.1 also adds improved accuracy and filtering, new settings for Apple Mail, betting integration with Growl and Path Finder 4, and more. SpamSieve 2.4.1 is available for download at the C-Command Web site, and is costs US$25.
Recent News See All »
- Older Dropcam Models Going Dark April 15, Google’s Nest Offering Free Replacements
- Apple Earnings Report and Conference Call Tuesday
- Apple’s AuthenTec Purchase Blocked Fingerprint Sensor on Nexus 6 Smartphone
- OmniOutliner, OmniGraffle Finally Coming to iPhone
- Apple Revamps Free on iTunes, Brings Back Free Songs