C-Command released a Universal Binary version of its email spam filtering tool, SpamSieve, on Wednesday. Version 2.4.1 also adds improved accuracy and filtering, new settings for Apple Mail, betting integration with Growl and Path Finder 4, and more. SpamSieve 2.4.1 is available for download at the C-Command Web site, and is costs US$25.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups
- The Depressing Gap Between Apple and the U.S. Federal Government is Widening
- OS X: Why You Need a Hard Drive Clone
- Apple’s New MacBook: Great for Some (But Not All)
- How to Prevent Your Apple Watch Display from Timing Out and Going Dark [UPDATED]