C-Command released a Universal Binary version of its email spam filtering tool, SpamSieve, on Wednesday. Version 2.4.1 also adds improved accuracy and filtering, new settings for Apple Mail, betting integration with Growl and Path Finder 4, and more. SpamSieve 2.4.1 is available for download at the C-Command Web site, and is costs US$25.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors