C-Command released a Universal Binary version of its email spam filtering tool, SpamSieve, on Wednesday. Version 2.4.1 also adds improved accuracy and filtering, new settings for Apple Mail, betting integration with Growl and Path Finder 4, and more. SpamSieve 2.4.1 is available for download at the C-Command Web site, and is costs US$25.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)