Kinetic Creations, Inc. has released Kineticon version 1.7.2, an update to the MacOS System Extension that allows users to replace their static icons with icon animations.
Kineticon selectively replaces icons displayed by your Mac with icon animations. Wherever the MacOS would normally draw a regular, static icon, Kineticon can replace it with an icon animation. Included with the Kineticon package is an icon animation editor. This editor allows you to create your own animated icons and includes drag and drop support between itself and the MacOS Finder and 3rd party graphic or icon editors.
Kineticon version 1.7.2 is a free upgrade for registered users of any earlier version and incorporates the following changes from version 1.7.1:
- Fixed "type 3 error" with QuickTime player and some other applications
- Fixed a bug that could cause Kineticon to freeze when loading kines
- Other minor, cosmetic bug fixes
← Previous Article
Scooter Graphics has updated their rendition of Apple's abandoned Epsy Sans font, Nu Sans, to version 9.5. The new version…
Next Article →
Our friends at iDevGames.com have posted an interview that will be of interest to Mac gamers, especially people interested in…
Recent News See All »
- Apple Releases Mavericks OS X 10.9.5 with Improvements to VPN and SMB Servers
- Apple Updates iTunes TOC with iOS 8 Family Sharing and App Bundle Pricing
- iOS 8 Upgrade Recommendations By Device/Model
- PSA: Skip iCloud Drive if You Sync iCloud Data to Mac or iOS 7
- Apple Releases iOS 8 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch