Aspyr Media announced the immediate availability of Spider-Man 2 1.1 with support for Intel-based Macs on Wednesday. The update converts the video game into a Universal Binary Application, so it maintains the ability to run natively on PowerPC-based Macs as well as the new Intel models, and also sports improved graphics performance. In the game, Spider-Man battles through the streets of New York against Doc Ock. The update to Spider-Man 2 is free, and available for download at the Mac Game Files Web site.
← Previous Article
Aspyr Media on Thursday set final system requirements for its upcoming The Sims 2 Nightlife expansion pack.
Next Article →
Aspyr Media also announced on Wednesday the release of an update to Shrek 2: The Game that provides native support…
Recent News See All »
- NCPPR Accuses Apple of Greenwashing and Tim Cook of Faking Anger
- OS X 10.9.3 to Include Retina Support for 4K Displays
- Spotify Buys Music Discovery Company Echo Nest in $100M Deal
- Newsweek (Probably) Found Bitcoin Inventor Satoshi Nakamoto
- Password Reset Time: ComiXology Loses User Data in Security Breach