Aspyr Media announced the immediate availability of Spider-Man 2 1.1 with support for Intel-based Macs on Wednesday. The update converts the video game into a Universal Binary Application, so it maintains the ability to run natively on PowerPC-based Macs as well as the new Intel models, and also sports improved graphics performance. In the game, Spider-Man battles through the streets of New York against Doc Ock. The update to Spider-Man 2 is free, and available for download at the Mac Game Files Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad