Aspyr Media announced the immediate availability of Spider-Man 2 1.1 with support for Intel-based Macs on Wednesday. The update converts the video game into a Universal Binary Application, so it maintains the ability to run natively on PowerPC-based Macs as well as the new Intel models, and also sports improved graphics performance. In the game, Spider-Man battles through the streets of New York against Doc Ock. The update to Spider-Man 2 is free, and available for download at the Mac Game Files Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More