Aspyr Media announced the immediate availability of Spider-Man 2 1.1 with support for Intel-based Macs on Wednesday. The update converts the video game into a Universal Binary Application, so it maintains the ability to run natively on PowerPC-based Macs as well as the new Intel models, and also sports improved graphics performance. In the game, Spider-Man battles through the streets of New York against Doc Ock. The update to Spider-Man 2 is free, and available for download at the Mac Game Files Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program