SpiderWorks announced the immediate availability of its latest title, Learn Objective-C on the Macintosh, on Wednesday. The 224 page book by Mark Dalrymple and Scott Knaster covers Objective-C topics for new and experienced programmers, and includes source code samples. It is priced at US$29.95, and is also available in PDF format at the SpiderWorks Web site for $14.95.
← Previous Article
Apple IMC East, Apple Computer's independent marketing company in the Middle East, is co-sponsoring the Dubai Summer Surprises student film…
Next Article →
Elgato Systems released EyeTV 2.3 on Wednesday with support for Apple's Front Row media viewing application.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch