SpiderWorks announced the immediate availability of its latest title, Learn Objective-C on the Macintosh, on Wednesday. The 224 page book by Mark Dalrymple and Scott Knaster covers Objective-C topics for new and experienced programmers, and includes source code samples. It is priced at US$29.95, and is also available in PDF format at the SpiderWorks Web site for $14.95.
← Previous Article
Apple IMC East, Apple Computer's independent marketing company in the Middle East, is co-sponsoring the Dubai Summer Surprises student film…
Next Article →
Elgato Systems released EyeTV 2.3 on Wednesday with support for Apple's Front Row media viewing application.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman