Stick Software announced the immediate availability of PhotoReviewer 2.0 on Tuesday. PhotoReviewer works with iPhoto to let you sort and edit photos before importing. The new version adds a new image thumbnail view, histograms, a magnifier, EXIF support, direct import from digital cameras, side-by-side image viewing, a full-screen mode, and more. PhotoReviewer 2.0 is available for download at the Stick Software Web site, and is priced at US$15.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today