Stick Software announced the immediate availability of PhotoReviewer 2.0 on Tuesday. PhotoReviewer works with iPhoto to let you sort and edit photos before importing. The new version adds a new image thumbnail view, histograms, a magnifier, EXIF support, direct import from digital cameras, side-by-side image viewing, a full-screen mode, and more. PhotoReviewer 2.0 is available for download at the Stick Software Web site, and is priced at US$15.
← Previous Article
SubRosaSoft.com announced the immediate availability of the data recovery utility, FileSalvage 5.0, on Tuesday.
Next Article →
Apple has sent out press invitations for a special presentation at the Photokina photography expo in Cologne.
Recent News See All »
- Former Googler Put In Charge of U.S. Patent Office
- Instagram 5 for iOS Adds Personal Photo and Video Sharing
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga Released for iPhone and iPad
- Walmart Friday Sale: iPhone 5c for $27, $30 iTunes Gift Cards for $25
- South Korean Court Says Apple Didn’t Violate Three Samsung Patents
Popular Stories See All »
- Superb Macally Clear Case for iPad Air Won’t Weigh it Down
- Top 10 Free Apps for iPhone and iPad
- 8 Important Things You Can Do With an iPad
- Court-Appointed Antitrust Monitor Bills Apple $1,100 Per Hour
- Apple’s Offers Gift Cards for Black Friday - $75 w/iPad Air, $150 w/MacBook, $50 w/iPod, Accessories