Stick Software announced the immediate availability of PhotoReviewer 2.0 on Tuesday. PhotoReviewer works with iPhoto to let you sort and edit photos before importing. The new version adds a new image thumbnail view, histograms, a magnifier, EXIF support, direct import from digital cameras, side-by-side image viewing, a full-screen mode, and more. PhotoReviewer 2.0 is available for download at the Stick Software Web site, and is priced at US$15.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program
- How to Force Apple Watch to Fix Sunrise/Sunset Display