Stick Software announced the immediate availability of PhotoReviewer 2.0 on Tuesday. PhotoReviewer works with iPhoto to let you sort and edit photos before importing. The new version adds a new image thumbnail view, histograms, a magnifier, EXIF support, direct import from digital cameras, side-by-side image viewing, a full-screen mode, and more. PhotoReviewer 2.0 is available for download at the Stick Software Web site, and is priced at US$15.
Recent News See All »
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation