Stick Software announced the immediate availability of PhotoReviewer 2.0 on Tuesday. PhotoReviewer works with iPhoto to let you sort and edit photos before importing. The new version adds a new image thumbnail view, histograms, a magnifier, EXIF support, direct import from digital cameras, side-by-side image viewing, a full-screen mode, and more. PhotoReviewer 2.0 is available for download at the Stick Software Web site, and is priced at US$15.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- My Love/Hate Relationship with Apple’s Handoff and Continuity
- YouTube Puts Another Nail in Flash’s Coffin with HTML5 on the Desktop
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Apple Pay Dominates Mobile Payment Platforms, Coming to Vending Machines [Updated]
- Samsung to Take On Apple Pay with Cleverly Named Samsung Pay