REALVIZ announced the immediate availability of Stitcher 5.1 on Tuesday. Stitcher builds panoramic images out of individual digital photos. The updated version improves image misalignment detection, exports panoramas to .mov and .avi files for NTSC, PAL, and HD, batch renders panoramas, and supports external blending applications. Stitcher is available at the REALVIZ Web site, and is priced at US$580. The update is free to current Stitcher 5.0 users.
← Previous Article
Linotype announced that FontExplorer X has officially moved beyond the beta test stage to version 1.0 on Tuesday.
Next Article →
SketchUp 3D design software developer, @Last Software, announced on Tuesday that is has been purchased by Internet search giant Google.
Recent News See All »
- Apple v. Samsung: Google to Cover Some Costs, Assume Some Liability
- Apple Expands In-Store Trade-In Program to iPads and More
- Apple to Samsung: If You Want to Copy Us, Think Environment
- Apple Releases Security Update 2014-002 for Mavericks, Lion, Mountain Lion
- Apple Rolls Out 6.1.1 Update for 2nd, 3rd Gen Apple TV