REALVIZ announced the immediate availability of Stitcher 5.1 on Tuesday. Stitcher builds panoramic images out of individual digital photos. The updated version improves image misalignment detection, exports panoramas to .mov and .avi files for NTSC, PAL, and HD, batch renders panoramas, and supports external blending applications. Stitcher is available at the REALVIZ Web site, and is priced at US$580. The update is free to current Stitcher 5.0 users.
← Previous Article
Linotype announced that FontExplorer X has officially moved beyond the beta test stage to version 1.0 on Tuesday.
Next Article →
SketchUp 3D design software developer, @Last Software, announced on Tuesday that is has been purchased by Internet search giant Google.
Recent News See All »
- NCPPR Accuses Apple of Greenwashing and Tim Cook of Faking Anger
- OS X 10.9.3 to Include Retina Support for 4K Displays
- Spotify Buys Music Discovery Company Echo Nest in $100M Deal
- Newsweek (Probably) Found Bitcoin Inventor Satoshi Nakamoto
- Password Reset Time: ComiXology Loses User Data in Security Breach
Popular Stories See All »
- Economists on Apple Ebook Antitrust Case: Judge Cote got it Wrong
- Gruber: iOS 7.1 Coming Any Day Now
- Watchmaker Says Apple Tried to Poach His Employees for ‘Swiss Made’ iWatch
- 2 Hidden Tricks Reveal Network Info in Apple’s AirPort Utility 6
- iOS 7: Hiding Stocks and Customizing Today View in Notification Center