REALVIZ announced the immediate availability of Stitcher 5.1 on Tuesday. Stitcher builds panoramic images out of individual digital photos. The updated version improves image misalignment detection, exports panoramas to .mov and .avi files for NTSC, PAL, and HD, batch renders panoramas, and supports external blending applications. Stitcher is available at the REALVIZ Web site, and is priced at US$580. The update is free to current Stitcher 5.0 users.
← Previous Article
Linotype announced that FontExplorer X has officially moved beyond the beta test stage to version 1.0 on Tuesday.
Next Article →
SketchUp 3D design software developer, @Last Software, announced on Tuesday that is has been purchased by Internet search giant Google.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch