REALVIZ announced the immediate availability of Stitcher 5.1 on Tuesday. Stitcher builds panoramic images out of individual digital photos. The updated version improves image misalignment detection, exports panoramas to .mov and .avi files for NTSC, PAL, and HD, batch renders panoramas, and supports external blending applications. Stitcher is available at the REALVIZ Web site, and is priced at US$580. The update is free to current Stitcher 5.0 users.
← Previous Article
Linotype announced that FontExplorer X has officially moved beyond the beta test stage to version 1.0 on Tuesday.
Next Article →
SketchUp 3D design software developer, @Last Software, announced on Tuesday that is has been purchased by Internet search giant Google.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Pays Tribute to Nelson Mandela with Dedicated Home Page
- Apple Launches Apple Store iBeacons to Show Why NFC is Quaint
- New Zealand Police Credit iPhones and iPads for Helping to Reduce Crime
- Apple Pushes for $15.7M Legal Fee Reimbursement from Samsung
- iPhone, Android, Windows Phone All Take Subscriber Share from BlackBerry