publicspace.net announced the immediate availability of the Macintosh break timer application MacBreakZ 4.1 on Wednesday. The updated version adds a new stretch manager that lets you choose which stretches to include in your exercise routine, adds a new menu bar icon, and more. MacBreakZ 4.1 is priced at US$29.95, and is available for download at the publicspace.net Web site. The update is free for registered version 4.1 users.
← Previous Article
Apple Computer released Tuesday Security Update 2006-008, a Mac OS X patch that addresses a security threat involving QuickTime and…
Next Article →
Iomega announced the immediate availability of two new external hard drives for Mac users on Wednesday.
Recent News See All »
- Apple TV Gets Beats Channel, Family Sharing
- Apple Releases Mavericks OS X 10.9.5 with Improvements to VPN and SMB Servers
- Apple Updates iTunes TOC with iOS 8 Family Sharing and App Bundle Pricing
- iOS 8 Upgrade Recommendations By Device/Model
- PSA: Skip iCloud Drive if You Sync iCloud Data to Mac or iOS 7