publicspace.net announced the immediate availability of the Macintosh break timer application MacBreakZ 4.1 on Wednesday. The updated version adds a new stretch manager that lets you choose which stretches to include in your exercise routine, adds a new menu bar icon, and more. MacBreakZ 4.1 is priced at US$29.95, and is available for download at the publicspace.net Web site. The update is free for registered version 4.1 users.
← Previous Article
Apple Computer released Tuesday Security Update 2006-008, a Mac OS X patch that addresses a security threat involving QuickTime and…
Next Article →
Iomega announced the immediate availability of two new external hard drives for Mac users on Wednesday.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Granted ‘iTime’ Patent for Wearable Mobile Electronic Device (Plus Wristband)
- OS X Yosemite Public Beta Coming July 24
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership