publicspace.net announced the immediate availability of the Macintosh break timer application MacBreakZ 4.1 on Wednesday. The updated version adds a new stretch manager that lets you choose which stretches to include in your exercise routine, adds a new menu bar icon, and more. MacBreakZ 4.1 is priced at US$29.95, and is available for download at the publicspace.net Web site. The update is free for registered version 4.1 users.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone
- Why Apple’s Next Generation TV Project is on Hold