publicspace.net announced the immediate availability of the Macintosh break timer application MacBreakZ 4.1 on Wednesday. The updated version adds a new stretch manager that lets you choose which stretches to include in your exercise routine, adds a new menu bar icon, and more. MacBreakZ 4.1 is priced at US$29.95, and is available for download at the publicspace.net Web site. The update is free for registered version 4.1 users.
← Previous Article
Apple Computer released Tuesday Security Update 2006-008, a Mac OS X patch that addresses a security threat involving QuickTime and…
Next Article →
Iomega announced the immediate availability of two new external hard drives for Mac users on Wednesday.
Recent News See All »
- Cartoon Network Turns to iOS App Maker Pixel Press For Draw-Your-Own-Game
- Apple: Celebrity Photo Theft Due to Compromised Passwords, Not iCloud Security
- Report Claims iWatch Still in Testing, No Sept 9 Unveiling
- Apple Lands Digital Wallet Deal with Amex, Visa, MasterCard
- Apple Fixes iCloud Security Gap, ‘Actively Investigates’ Celeb Photo Theft