publicspace.net announced the immediate availability of the Macintosh break timer application MacBreakZ 4.1 on Wednesday. The updated version adds a new stretch manager that lets you choose which stretches to include in your exercise routine, adds a new menu bar icon, and more. MacBreakZ 4.1 is priced at US$29.95, and is available for download at the publicspace.net Web site. The update is free for registered version 4.1 users.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors