Marathon Computer, Inc. is now shipping storage solutions for the 15" Studio Display. The new rackmounts are designed to minimize necessary workspace when in storage, and fold out when needed for use. According to Marathon Computers:
Marathon Computer, Inc., is now shipping rackmounts designed to put the Apple 15" Studio Display in only 2U of rack space.
As demonstrated at the 2002 San Francisco Macworld Expo, these ingenious rackmounts allow you to mount your existing Apple Studio Display in any industry-standard 19" equipment rack -- with a new twist: While in use, the display rests in front of your rack; when not in use, the display lifts up and slides in, to store in only 2U of rack space, and allow full access to devices mounted below it.
- Compatible with Appleis 15" Studio Display with - All-steel construction
- Durable gray metallic finish that complements Appleis design
- Simple installation with illustrated instructions
- Installation is revertible for returning the Studio Display to the desktop
- Accommodates equipment rack depths of from 18" to 26.5"
You can find more information about the rackmounts at the Marathon Computers, Inc. Web site. The rackmounts are available for US$225.00.