SuavéWare Inc. has released an update for StatusMonitors, bringing it to version1.3. StatusMonitors is a utility designed for displaying a variety status windows including weather and disk space. The update features a WorldClock with multiple time zones and layout mods. According to SuavéWare Inc:
StatusMonitors 1.3 released.
StatusMonitors displays plugin style status monitors in your desktop or in a window. Current status monitors included with the product are current weather, disk space, net load, CPU usage, memory usage and a clock.
The highlight of this release is the Clock monitor has turned into a WorldClock monitor. Now you can monitor the time in any time zone in the world. A detailed list of the changes are listed below.
- The Clock plug-in has turned into a WorldClock. You can now select different time zones around the world to monitor
- Layout changes to for the current weather, netload, and diskspace plug-ins
- Borders are only drawn around a monitor view when it is selected
- A standard tool tip is displayed for the views for tips on how to use the mouse with the view
- The demo period resets to 30 days when trying out a new release
You can find more information about the StatusMonitors update at the SuavéWare Inc. Web site. StatusMonitors pricing information available by contacting the SuavéWare sales team.