Sybase iAnywhere on Tuesday released a Universal Binary of SQL Anywhere for Mac, enabling the data management and synchronization software to run on Intel-based Macs. The application offers multiple data access interfaces, including JDBC, ODBC, Perl, and PHP, enabling users to bi-directionally synchronize information between heterogeneous database servers and databases running on Macs.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks