Sybase iAnywhere on Tuesday released a Universal Binary of SQL Anywhere for Mac, enabling the data management and synchronization software to run on Intel-based Macs. The application offers multiple data access interfaces, including JDBC, ODBC, Perl, and PHP, enabling users to bi-directionally synchronize information between heterogeneous database servers and databases running on Macs.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi