Sybase iAnywhere on Tuesday released a Universal Binary of SQL Anywhere for Mac, enabling the data management and synchronization software to run on Intel-based Macs. The application offers multiple data access interfaces, including JDBC, ODBC, Perl, and PHP, enabling users to bi-directionally synchronize information between heterogeneous database servers and databases running on Macs.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- Vidity: A Potential UHD/4KTV Game Changer - Will Apple Play?
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- Keychain 101: Getting Started with Apple’s Password Manager
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV