Sybase iAnywhere on Tuesday released a Universal Binary of SQL Anywhere for Mac, enabling the data management and synchronization software to run on Intel-based Macs. The application offers multiple data access interfaces, including JDBC, ODBC, Perl, and PHP, enabling users to bi-directionally synchronize information between heterogeneous database servers and databases running on Macs.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Stores Are Holding the New MacBooks Captive
- iCloud Music Library and DRM: Now with Slightly Less Disaster
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library