The Iconfactory on Thursday released version 2.1.4 of its utility iPulse, which monitors such system statistics as RAM and CPU usage, network activity and so forth. This update introduces support for Power Mac G5 Quad computers and includes a universal binary that will enable the software to run on the upcoming Intel-based Macs. This is a free update; the full version is US$12.95.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program
- How to Force Apple Watch to Fix Sunrise/Sunset Display