The Iconfactory on Thursday released version 2.1.4 of its utility iPulse, which monitors such system statistics as RAM and CPU usage, network activity and so forth. This update introduces support for Power Mac G5 Quad computers and includes a universal binary that will enable the software to run on the upcoming Intel-based Macs. This is a free update; the full version is US$12.95.
Recent News See All »
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- Apple Targets Fitness, Travel, Music Apps in New Apple Watch Ads
- Google Plus + Google Agenda = Facebook Win
- Huge Counterfeit iPhone Maker Shut Down in China
- Good News, Apple Watch, You’re Coming to Best Buy