The Iconfactory on Thursday released version 2.1.4 of its utility iPulse, which monitors such system statistics as RAM and CPU usage, network activity and so forth. This update introduces support for Power Mac G5 Quad computers and includes a universal binary that will enable the software to run on the upcoming Intel-based Macs. This is a free update; the full version is US$12.95.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)