The Iconfactory on Thursday released version 2.1.4 of its utility iPulse, which monitors such system statistics as RAM and CPU usage, network activity and so forth. This update introduces support for Power Mac G5 Quad computers and includes a universal binary that will enable the software to run on the upcoming Intel-based Macs. This is a free update; the full version is US$12.95.
Recent News See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi