The Iconfactory on Thursday released version 2.1.4 of its utility iPulse, which monitors such system statistics as RAM and CPU usage, network activity and so forth. This update introduces support for Power Mac G5 Quad computers and includes a universal binary that will enable the software to run on the upcoming Intel-based Macs. This is a free update; the full version is US$12.95.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend