The Mac Observer offered extensive coverage of Appleis Q3 2005 quarterly results Wednesday, including the following stories:
- Apple Posts $4.37 Billion Revenue, 8.1 Million iPods Sold [UPDATED]
- TMO Reports - Apple Laptops take 12 Percent of the Market
- TMO Reports - Apple By the Numbers: Laptops Up Sequentially, iPod Off
- TMO Reports - IDC: Appleis U.S. Market Share Up to 4.8%
- TMO Reports - Apple: Boot Camp Makes Macs More Appealing to Switchers
- TMO Reports - Apple on Cell Phones: "Weire Not Sitting Around Doing Nothing"