Taco Software has updated Taco HTML Edit, bringing it to version 1.5. Taco HTML Edit is an HTML editor designed for Web developers. The update adds several enhancements including live previewing and interface mods. According to Taco Software:
Taco Software today updated Taco HTML Edit to version 1.5. Taco HTML Edit is a full-featured HTML editor available as freeware. It is designed exclusively for Mac OS X and has been enhanced to take advantage of many of the core technologies built into Mac OS X.
Taco HTML Edit 1.5 has the following new features:
- Improved Quick Insert Menu that can be customized
- Live Preview (requires Safari 1.0 and Mac OS X 10.2 or higher)
- Go To Line Number panel
- Save All added to File menu
- Lets you create multi-document projects
- Bug fixes and interface adjustments
You can find more information about the Taco HTML Editor update at the Taco Software Web site. Taco HTML Editor is available as freeware.