TechRestore announced the immediate availability of a new high resolution PowerBook display replacement program on Thursday. The flat-rate service offers PowerBook owners a fast way to replace a screen that has failed due to mechanical problems or accidental damage. The replacement displays are designed for newer PowerBooks that support resolutions up to 1680x1050. TechRestoreis service is priced at US$649 for 15-inch displays, and $799 for 17-inch displays, including installation, overnight pickup and a 24-hour turnaround.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks