TechRestore announced the immediate availability of a new high resolution PowerBook display replacement program on Thursday. The flat-rate service offers PowerBook owners a fast way to replace a screen that has failed due to mechanical problems or accidental damage. The replacement displays are designed for newer PowerBooks that support resolutions up to 1680x1050. TechRestoreis service is priced at US$649 for 15-inch displays, and $799 for 17-inch displays, including installation, overnight pickup and a 24-hour turnaround.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi