TechRestore announced the immediate availability of a new high resolution PowerBook display replacement program on Thursday. The flat-rate service offers PowerBook owners a fast way to replace a screen that has failed due to mechanical problems or accidental damage. The replacement displays are designed for newer PowerBooks that support resolutions up to 1680x1050. TechRestoreis service is priced at US$649 for 15-inch displays, and $799 for 17-inch displays, including installation, overnight pickup and a 24-hour turnaround.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Continues to Plunder Fashion Industry with Another Burberry Hire
- Missouri Law Would Require Photo ID for Apple Pay Purchases
- Apple to Support some Non-HomeKit Devices Through Apple TV
- Adobe Patches One Critical Zero-day Flash Exploit, Leaves Another for Next Week
- Apple Loses Retail Tycoon Mickey Drexler from Board