TechRestore announced the immediate availability of a new high resolution PowerBook display replacement program on Thursday. The flat-rate service offers PowerBook owners a fast way to replace a screen that has failed due to mechanical problems or accidental damage. The replacement displays are designed for newer PowerBooks that support resolutions up to 1680x1050. TechRestoreis service is priced at US$649 for 15-inch displays, and $799 for 17-inch displays, including installation, overnight pickup and a 24-hour turnaround.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation
- Gartner Says Apple Beat Samsung in Smartphones in December Quarter
Popular Stories See All »
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Beta goes Public with Photos App
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?