TechTool announced the immediate availability of its new diagnostic and repair tool, TechTool Protege, on Friday. Protege is a Flash drive-sized tool kit that includes a bootable copy of Mac OS X, TechTool Pro, DiskStudio, and several other utilities. The Flash drive connects to Macs via a FireWire connector, giving you a pocket-sized diagnostic tool kit that can boot a Mac, diagnose and repair system and hardware related issues, as well as recover lost files, partition hard drives, and more. TechTool Protege is priced at US$230.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- Vidity: A Potential UHD/4KTV Game Changer - Will Apple Play?
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- Keychain 101: Getting Started with Apple’s Password Manager
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV