TechTool announced the immediate availability of its new diagnostic and repair tool, TechTool Protege, on Friday. Protege is a Flash drive-sized tool kit that includes a bootable copy of Mac OS X, TechTool Pro, DiskStudio, and several other utilities. The Flash drive connects to Macs via a FireWire connector, giving you a pocket-sized diagnostic tool kit that can boot a Mac, diagnose and repair system and hardware related issues, as well as recover lost files, partition hard drives, and more. TechTool Protege is priced at US$230.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- China Hopes to Unseat Apple, Microsoft, Google with Linux-Based OS
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch
- Why Everything Gets Better With Apple, Worse for Others
- An iPhone Veteran Evaluates an Amazon Fire Phone