TechTool announced the immediate availability of its new diagnostic and repair tool, TechTool Protege, on Friday. Protege is a Flash drive-sized tool kit that includes a bootable copy of Mac OS X, TechTool Pro, DiskStudio, and several other utilities. The Flash drive connects to Macs via a FireWire connector, giving you a pocket-sized diagnostic tool kit that can boot a Mac, diagnose and repair system and hardware related issues, as well as recover lost files, partition hard drives, and more. TechTool Protege is priced at US$230.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Continues to Plunder Fashion Industry with Another Burberry Hire
- Missouri Law Would Require Photo ID for Apple Pay Purchases
- Apple to Support some Non-HomeKit Devices Through Apple TV
- Adobe Patches One Critical Zero-day Flash Exploit, Leaves Another for Next Week
- Apple Loses Retail Tycoon Mickey Drexler from Board