TMO columnist Ted Landau has plenty to say about iPhone Software 2.0 Jailbreaking, and thatis exactly what he does with host Chuck Joiner on MacNotables. Ted discusses the pros and cons of jailbreaking the iPhone, which unauthorized apps wonit likely show up on the App Store, features Apple should add, and more. Tedis interview is available as a free MP3 download at the MacNotables Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Judge Approves Apple iBooks $450 Million Antitrust Settlement
- Use a PDF to See How Big Apple Watches Really Are
- Google Agrees to Settlement in Rockstar Patent Infringement Fight
- Apple Blocks Outdated Flash Players Over Security Issues [Update]
- SwiftKey Adds Languages in iOS Without App Store Updates