TMO columnist Ted Landau has plenty to say about iPhone Software 2.0 Jailbreaking, and thatis exactly what he does with host Chuck Joiner on MacNotables. Ted discusses the pros and cons of jailbreaking the iPhone, which unauthorized apps wonit likely show up on the App Store, features Apple should add, and more. Tedis interview is available as a free MP3 download at the MacNotables Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone
- Why Apple’s Next Generation TV Project is on Hold