TMO columnist Ted Landau has plenty to say about iPhone Software 2.0 Jailbreaking, and thatis exactly what he does with host Chuck Joiner on MacNotables. Ted discusses the pros and cons of jailbreaking the iPhone, which unauthorized apps wonit likely show up on the App Store, features Apple should add, and more. Tedis interview is available as a free MP3 download at the MacNotables Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad