Norbyte has released Spinnn, a Tetris-like title that comes with 30 different games divided into four sets of rules: Classic, which uses basic puzzle pieces; Disposable Things, where the games have objects, such as a tree, that can be incorporated into the action; Built To Last, in which some objects canit be removed from the board; and Tricky, which mixes Classic with magic tools that help the player. Pricing is US$19.95. Mac OS X v10.2 is required.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad