Norbyte has released Spinnn, a Tetris-like title that comes with 30 different games divided into four sets of rules: Classic, which uses basic puzzle pieces; Disposable Things, where the games have objects, such as a tree, that can be incorporated into the action; Built To Last, in which some objects canit be removed from the board; and Tricky, which mixes Classic with magic tools that help the player. Pricing is US$19.95. Mac OS X v10.2 is required.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed