Norbyte has released Spinnn, a Tetris-like title that comes with 30 different games divided into four sets of rules: Classic, which uses basic puzzle pieces; Disposable Things, where the games have objects, such as a tree, that can be incorporated into the action; Built To Last, in which some objects canit be removed from the board; and Tricky, which mixes Classic with magic tools that help the player. Pricing is US$19.95. Mac OS X v10.2 is required.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups