Koingo Software has released an update for Blaze, bringing it to version 1.5. Blaze is a text utility designed for word processing. The update includes several performance enhancements and bug fixes. According to Koingo Software:
Koingo Software is proud to announce the return of our _very_ powerful text editor, Blaze! It now stands at version 1.5 and introduces some pretty impressive features (such as Export to Styled HTML and Spell Check).
Changes in version 1.5:
- Bug Fix: CancelCloseDialog boxes no longer halt the quit process if donit save isnit chosen
- Bug Fix: No longer draws text in funky colors in MacOS X 10.1 or later
- New Feature: Spell Check (works with Excalibur 4.0)
- New Feature: Export to Styled HTML
- New Feature: Shortcuts can be as long as you want
- New Feature: Import HTML
- New Feature: New Registration System (in Code)
- New Feature: Window Menu added
- Enhancement: Works much better in MacOS X
- Enhancement: KSW VersionTracker replaced with News and Updates window
- Enhancement: Menu system recoded and reorganised
- Enhancement: Code is much more efficient
- Enhancement: Clipboard doesnit constantly update without your permission. Update button added
- Modification: Help and Support menu merged
- Modification: Purchase and Register now appear in the Program/Apple menu in MacOS X/8+9.
You can find more information about the Blaze update at the Koingo Software Web site. Blaze 1.5 is available for US$15.00.