Taylor Design has released a beta version of TextSpresso, bringing it to version 2.0b1. TextSpresso is designed to be an easy to use, professional level text editor and cleaner. The beta version features full OS X support. According to Taylor Design:
Taylor Design has released a public beta update to its award winning TextSpresso text cleaner. Version 2.0b4 brings printing and full TextSpresso feature support to Mac OS X users.
TextSpresso is an easy to use, professional level text editor and cleaner. TextSpresso includes over 200 filters and can:
- Clean up Internet text, including E-mails and downloaded web pages
- Prepare text for Internet transport, HTML publishing, and print publishing
- Perform fast, multi-pattern data extraction, such as extracting web page URLis
- Sort text according to user defined sections and keys
- Convert text files between Mac and PC with highly accurate character preservation
- Hot Filter the selected text in virtually any Mac application
- Batch filter text files with a fast, multi-threaded batch processor
- Let you create filters for your own text filtering needs using any of ten filter types
You can find more information about the TextSresso beta version at the Taylor DesignW eb site. TextSpresso is available for US$19.95.