The PandaWare Company has released an update for TimeCache, bringing it to version 5.0.4. TimeCache is a time and expense tracking app designed for billing clients. The update features improved billing rate setting and other enhancements. According to PandaWare Company:
The PandaWare Company has added important new functionality to its Macintosh time and expense billing application, TimeCache 5.0.
PandaWare TimeCache provides users of Classic Mac OS and Mac OS X a complete time and expense tracking solution.
This update to TimeCache 5.0 adds new functionality, as well as fixing bugs and making improvements to the OS X appearance.
Improvements in version 5.0.4 include:
- Added ability to set billing rates by Activity, Client or Project
- Added built-in payment category, and "Enter Payment" command, allowing users to easily record payments
- Added ability to show "Billing Rate" column in reports
- Added ability to print notes in reports so that they wrap and do not truncate
- Added pulldown date menu to Date View report setup dialog, for easier date entry
There have been a number of other minor improvements, bug fixes and interface tweaks to version 5.0.4.
In addition, The PandaWare Company expects to shortly release a data importer application allowing users of other time and expense tracking applications to easily migrate to using TimeCache 5.0.
You can find more information about the TimeCache update at the PandaWare Company Web site. TimeCache 5.0.4 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$45.00.