The PandaWare Company has released a update for TimeCache, bringing it to version 5.1. TimeCache is a time and expense tracking app designed for billing clients. The update features several enhancements including improved common workgroup project tracking and entire folder launching. According to PandaWare Company:
The PandaWare Company has updated TimeCache, its popular time and billing application, to version 5.1.
TimeCache 5.1 adds features that make it easier for workgroups to track work on common projects. It also improves its built-in report capabilities, adds workflow improvements and more user options, and fixes bugs.
A detailed list of improvements in TimeCache 5.1:
- Added ability to automatically import lists with a single command, or when opening a data file, so workgroups can easily synchronize lists of clients, projects, etc
- Removed limits on the number of custom header and footer fields in report layouts, making on-screen and printed reports more customizable
- Improved handling of report header graphics
- Improved formatting of the default Daily Log/Date Report layout
- Added ability to launch an entire folderis worth of files with TimeCache Launchers
- Added option to turn off Dock icon blinking, and to control Dock icon blink rate (in OS X)
- Improved ability to change Daily Log and Job Sheet fields when billing hours by Client or Project rates
- Improved rounding of tax amounts
You can find more information about the TimeCache update at the PandaWare Company Web site. TimeCache 5.1 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$45.00.