BKeeney Software has released an update for BK Task Timer, bringing it to version 2.0.2. BK task Timer is a is a time metering app designed for professionals using hourly contract labor. The update features several enhancements including expanded users options and fixes. According to BK Task Timer:
BK Task Timer (formerly BK Project Timer) version 2.0.2 is now available from BKeeney Software Inc.
BK Task Timer 2.0 is an easy-to-use timer that helps users keep track of their time spent on projects and the tasks associated with those projects. Tasks can be global or project specific. Preference settings allow the user to modify the type of information to report including rounding, minimum time to report and what fields to show. Reports can be displayed, printed and exported into a variety of formats for use with other programs.
Among the new features in this maintenance release version:
- When a new data file is created, the user has the option of adding the current computer user to the Task Timer user list and making them the default user
- When a data file is selected and there is only one user, that user is the default user
- Fixed the menu enabling of the Utilities menu when no user or database is selected
- Added a disclosure triangle in the timing window that allows users to add comments while timing
- Summary reports now show the project name in the sub total line
- Other minor bugs and enhancements
You can find more information about latest BK Task Timer update at the BKeeney Software Web site. Task Timer 2.0.2 is available for US$15.00.