One of our favorite traditions for MACWORLD is the billboard campaign launched by Apple after the keynote presentation by Steve Jobs. In the New York show, Apple tends to focus on actual billboards, but the San Francisco show often uses the many circular billboards located throughout downtown San Francisco. We thought you might like to get a look at the very cool experience of sheening through downtown San Francisco with Apple imagery everywhere.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Will Pull Aperture this Spring, But It Will Continue to Work
- Apple’s OS X Gatekeeper Leaves Hole Open for Malware and Adware - Here’s How to Protect Your Mac
- Reports Claim 12-inch iPad to Copy Microsoft Surface Tablet, Shipping in September
- Apple, HBO Look to Bring HBO Now Streaming Service to Apple TV
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming