One of our favorite traditions for MACWORLD is the billboard campaign launched by Apple after the keynote presentation by Steve Jobs. In the New York show, Apple tends to focus on actual billboards, but the San Francisco show often uses the many circular billboards located throughout downtown San Francisco. We thought you might like to get a look at the very cool experience of sheening through downtown San Francisco with Apple imagery everywhere.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks