One of our favorite traditions for MACWORLD is the billboard campaign launched by Apple after the keynote presentation by Steve Jobs. In the New York show, Apple tends to focus on actual billboards, but the San Francisco show often uses the many circular billboards located throughout downtown San Francisco. We thought you might like to get a look at the very cool experience of sheening through downtown San Francisco with Apple imagery everywhere.
Recent News See All »
- Judge Approves Apple iBooks $450 Million Antitrust Settlement
- Use a PDF to See How Big Apple Watches Really Are
- Google Agrees to Settlement in Rockstar Patent Infringement Fight
- Apple Blocks Outdated Flash Players Over Security Issues [Update]
- SwiftKey Adds Languages in iOS Without App Store Updates