One of our favorite traditions for MACWORLD is the billboard campaign launched by Apple after the keynote presentation by Steve Jobs. In the New York show, Apple tends to focus on actual billboards, but the San Francisco show often uses the many circular billboards located throughout downtown San Francisco. We thought you might like to get a look at the very cool experience of sheening through downtown San Francisco with Apple imagery everywhere.
Recent News See All »
- Tim Cook: The NSA Won’t Be Asking for Backdoors (Anymore)
- Apple Watch Coming to Target October 18
- Apple Reportedly ‘Seals Deal’ on on 777,000 Square Foot Landmark Campus
- Amazon Jumps the Shark and Kicks Apple TV and Google Chromecast off Store
- James Bell, Former Boeing CFO, Joins Apple Board of Directors