Capitalizing on a recent trend among auto manufacturers, Toyota on Wednesday announced that its 2006 Scion tC sports coupe, which starts arriving at dealerships next week, will offer an optional iPod-controlled Pioneer AM/FM/CD stereo. The upgrade, which Toyota will include for US$260 more, enables iPod owners to plug their MP3 players directly into the stereo. The iPod controls the stereo, which displays track, artist and album information on its one-line display. and receives constant power from it.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch