Capitalizing on a recent trend among auto manufacturers, Toyota on Wednesday announced that its 2006 Scion tC sports coupe, which starts arriving at dealerships next week, will offer an optional iPod-controlled Pioneer AM/FM/CD stereo. The upgrade, which Toyota will include for US$260 more, enables iPod owners to plug their MP3 players directly into the stereo. The iPod controls the stereo, which displays track, artist and album information on its one-line display. and receives constant power from it.
Recent News See All »
- Apple TV 7.0.3 Squashes 16 Security Vulnerabilities
- Apple Rolls Out OS X 10.10.2 Update with WiFi Fixes, iCloud Drive Time Machine Backups
- Apple Releases iOS 8.1.3, Reduces Storage Required for Updates
- Apple TV gets More Athletic with 120 Sports Channel
- Samsung to Take On Apple Pay with Cleverly Named Samsung Pay