Capitalizing on a recent trend among auto manufacturers, Toyota on Wednesday announced that its 2006 Scion tC sports coupe, which starts arriving at dealerships next week, will offer an optional iPod-controlled Pioneer AM/FM/CD stereo. The upgrade, which Toyota will include for US$260 more, enables iPod owners to plug their MP3 players directly into the stereo. The iPod controls the stereo, which displays track, artist and album information on its one-line display. and receives constant power from it.
← Previous Article
WellRounded 1.0 is a DreamWeaver extension that enables Web site designers to add rounded corner rectangles in their documents without…
Next Article →
Standard & Poor's Equity Research has reiterated its "Sell" rating on Audible, commenting that "podcasting constitutes a growing threat" to…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman