Capitalizing on a recent trend among auto manufacturers, Toyota on Wednesday announced that its 2006 Scion tC sports coupe, which starts arriving at dealerships next week, will offer an optional iPod-controlled Pioneer AM/FM/CD stereo. The upgrade, which Toyota will include for US$260 more, enables iPod owners to plug their MP3 players directly into the stereo. The iPod controls the stereo, which displays track, artist and album information on its one-line display. and receives constant power from it.
Recent News See All »
- MacTech Conference 2014: Talk to Kelly and Dave!
- Judge Rules Cops can Force You to Touch ID Unlock your iPhone
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors