Capitalizing on a recent trend among auto manufacturers, Toyota on Wednesday announced that its 2006 Scion tC sports coupe, which starts arriving at dealerships next week, will offer an optional iPod-controlled Pioneer AM/FM/CD stereo. The upgrade, which Toyota will include for US$260 more, enables iPod owners to plug their MP3 players directly into the stereo. The iPod controls the stereo, which displays track, artist and album information on its one-line display. and receives constant power from it.
Recent News See All »
- SwiftKey Adds Languages in iOS Without App Store Updates
- Apple Reportedly Plans Cheaper Beats Music in iOS in 2015
- Apple Offers Current and Past National Book Award Winners Starting at $4.99
- Apple Changes App Store ‘Free’ Button to ‘Get’
- Apple: GTAT Couldn’t Make Usable Sapphire, Mismanaged Production