Tri-Edre has released a new version of Tri-BACKUP, bringing it to version 4.0.0. Tri-BACKUP is a backup utility used for file storage on OS X. The latest release features several new enhancements including a redesigned interface and new filters. According to Tri-Edre:
TRI-EDRE is proud to announce you the availability of Tri-BACKUP 4.0.0.
Tri-BACKUP is a powerful and easy backup utility for Mac OS X.
Tri-BACKUP offers two different modes: "Immediate Actions" (to do easy and immediate backup, synchronizations, and restorations) and "Programmed actions" (to schedule automatic backup and synchronizations). Tri-BACKUP 3 has been designed for Mac OS X and Mac OS X Server.
Whatis new in this version:
- new interface
- stack list for the programmed action waiting to be executed
- a new mode for programmed actions: archiving (copy and delete)
- new filters in programmed actions
- new links for programmed actions: launching scripts before or after an action, alerts, beeps, etc
- scheduling of alerts or scripts launching
- new filters in immediate actions
- new features to partition a folder or regroup multiple folders in a single folder
- new feature to modify files and folders caracteristics, as visibility or owner
- can copy big files (more than 2 GB)
You can find more information about the latest Tri-BACKUP release at the Tri-Edre Web site. Tri-BACKUP 4.0.0 upgrades are available for US$29.00, while the full version is available for US$49.00.