Tri-Edre has released an update for Tri-BACKUP, bringing it to version 4.0.2. Tri-BACKUP is a backup utility used for file storage on OS X. The features tooltips and new menu actions. According to Tri-Edre:
Tri-BACKUP offers two different modes: "Immediate Actions" (to do easy and immediate backup, synchronizations, and restorations) and "Programmed actions" (to schedule automatic backup and synchronizations). Tri-BACKUP 3 has been designed for Mac OS X and Mac OS X Server.
This version provides new features and enhancements, among which:
- Tooltips help added, when the mouse is on a control (immediatly activated with the space bar)
- Added a button that temporarily block the launch of programmed actions
- New Action menu item to create a programmed action based on the settings of the current immediate action
- New option in the Links panel to quit an application before or after the execution of a programmed action
- New Log window to display the latest operations executed
- Displays the access path by list or by string in the execution window of programmed actions
- Alert asking confirmation if numerous files have to be deleted in case of a folder disappearance
You can find more information about the latest Tri-BACKUP update at the Tri-Edre Web site. Tri-BACKUP 4.0.2 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$49.00.