Troi Automatisering has released an update for Troi Activator Plug-in for FileMaker 6 and 7, bringing it to version 1.4. Troi Activator Plug-in is a plug-in designed for triggering FileMaker scripts over networks. The latest release features support for FileMaker 7 and and other enhancements. According to Troi Automatisering:
Troi Automatisering today announced the availability of Troi Activator Plug-in 1.4, for FileMaker 7 and FileMaker 6.
What is the Activator Plug-in?
The Activator Plug-in is a very powerful tool for triggering scripts across the network, even over the Internet.
The Troi Activator Plug-in 1.4 adds these new functions and features:
- The plug-in is compatible with FileMaker Pro 7
- It is now possible to do Background Processing, for example with a separate FileMaker Runtime application. A FileMaker Pro Client and a Runtime can now run on the same computer and divide tasks!
- Send a remote event without a script being triggered. This allows the sending of information, where the receiver retrieves it when he wants to
- Temporarily disable the triggering of scripts
- The example files are updated for better conversion to FileMaker Pro 7
- Some bug fixes
You can find more information about the latest Troi Activator Plug-in update at the Troi Automatisering Web site. Troi Activator Plug-in update is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$89.00.