Troi Automatisering has released an update for Troi File Plug-in, bringing it to version 2.6.1. Troi File Plug-in is a Filemaker Pro plug-in designed for accessing information outside the FMP database. The update features several new enhancements including WebDav disk mounting and bug fixes. According to Troi Automatisering:
Troi Automatisering releases Troi File Plug-in 2.6.1 for FileMaker Pro 6.
What is Troi File Plug-in?
Troi File Plug-in is a very powerful tool for getting access to information outside the FileMaker Pro database. Any files or folders stored on the computer can be accessed through the functions of the plug-in.
Troi File Plug-in 2.6.1 has these improvements:
- Added support on Mac OS X for mounting disks on WebDav servers (requires Mac OS X 10.2)
- Added support on Mac OS X for long file names, up to 255 characters, in full paths and FSSpecs. For example in the TrFile-CopyFile and TrFile-MoveFile function you can now move and copy with file names longer than 31 characters
- Fixed a problem with slashes in path names or disk names on Mac OS X and a problem with getting the FSSpec of a disk name on Mac OS 9.x
- Improved TrFile-ReferenceToClip function for JPEG files. The image bounds are now determined, even if QuickTime is not installed
- Improved retrieving of IPTC data and EXIF data from image files
- Removed the 68k code from the plug-in. This plug-in can no longer run on Mac 68k machines
You can find more information about the Troi File Plug-in at the Troi Automatisering Web site. Troi File Plug-in 2.6.1 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$54.00.