Troi Automatisering has released a maintenance update for Troi URL Plug-in, bringing it to version 3.5.1. Troi URL Plug-in is a Filemaker Pro plug-in designed for auto-form filling and URL data retrieval. The maintenance update features several bug fixes. According to Troi Automatisering:
Troi Automatisering releases Troi Dialog Plug-in 3.5.1 for FileMaker Pro.
What is Troi URL Plug-in?
Troi Dialog Plug-in is a very powerful tool for displaying all sorts of dialogs in FileMaker Pro. The text of the dialog and of the buttons can be created dynamically by using a calculation.
What is fixed in version 3.5.1?
Troi Dialog Plug-in 3.5.1 is a maintenance release. This release does not bring new functions. It has these fixes:
- Fixed a bug where after a TrDl-InputDialog an older result could be returned with TrDl-GetInput
- Improved TrDl-InputDialog: paste now works in bulleted input fields. And we fixed a bug: Copy and Paste now works in the input fields
- You can now remove an empty line at the end from all next list dialogs
- Fixed a bug in TrDl-ListDialog with blank lines: when the preselection string is an empty string now no preselection is made (instead of the first blank line in the list)
- In the TrDl-ListDialog function: any return character in the items of a list now will be replaced by an underscore: "_".
- Improved "TrDl-SetPosition" function: You no longer will see a white area in the database window if you give a dialog a different position and different size
- Added a note and workaround in the Delay.fp5 example, about TrDl-DelayTicks and Mac OS X: There is a problem where FileMaker does not update the screen after a TrDl-DelayTicks step
You can find more information about the Troi URL Plug-in update at the Troi Automatisering Web site. Troi URL Plug-in 3.5.1 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$59.00.