The Simi Valley Apple Store in Simi Valley, California, and the Suburban Square Apple Store in Ardmore, Pennsylvania, both open at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, May 13. The first 1,000 visitors will get a free Applet-shirt, and one lucky winner at each store will get the Grand Opening Sweepstakes prize, a Digital Lifestyle Collection valued at US$2,229. The prize package includes a 17-inch 1.83GHz Intel Cor Duo iMac, 4GB iPod nano, Canon PowerShot SD450 digital camera, Sony Handycam CCD-TRV138, and an HP Deskjet 5440 printer. The new store will have all of the usual Apple features including a Genius Bar, and The Studio where specialists will teach how to use various Apple related products and software.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi