The Simi Valley Apple Store in Simi Valley, California, and the Suburban Square Apple Store in Ardmore, Pennsylvania, both open at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, May 13. The first 1,000 visitors will get a free Applet-shirt, and one lucky winner at each store will get the Grand Opening Sweepstakes prize, a Digital Lifestyle Collection valued at US$2,229. The prize package includes a 17-inch 1.83GHz Intel Cor Duo iMac, 4GB iPod nano, Canon PowerShot SD450 digital camera, Sony Handycam CCD-TRV138, and an HP Deskjet 5440 printer. The new store will have all of the usual Apple features including a Genius Bar, and The Studio where specialists will teach how to use various Apple related products and software.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch