Ultimate Technographics has released a new version of Impostrip, bringing it to version 7.0. Impostrip is a utility designed for professional printing. The latest release features OS X optimizations and improved speed. According to Ultimate Technographics:
Ultimate Technographics a leading prepress workflow software developer and the inventor of digital imposition, is pleased to announce the release of Impostrip 7.0.
Included in the Impostrip 7.0 release are significant changes that will enable prepress professionals to image more film or plates each day improving their productivity and profitability.
Impostrip 7.0 new features and enhancements include:
- Full Mac OS X support for desktop or client-server imposition
- Mac OS X optimized
- Preview of imposed PDF signature based on Quartz Extreme in Impostrip
- Greater performance and speed of RIP and print engine, leveraging multitasking in Mac OS X
- CIP 4 JDF workflow support
- Expanded support for several updated/upgraded design and publishing applications
You can find more information about the latest Impostrip release at the Ultimate Technographics Web site. Impostrip 7.0 is available for US$6,995.00.