David Ross Software announced the immediate availability of UniSudoku 1.4 on Monday. The updated version of the Mac-based Sudoku game adds Universal Binary support, allowing it to run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. The puzzle generator has also been improved, a Very Easy Level has been added, and you can now pause games and track your best times. UniSudoku 1.4 is available for download at the UniSudoku Web site, and is priced at US$15.
← Previous Article
Runtime Revolution announced the immediate availability of Ten Thumbs Typing Tutor 4.2 on Monday.
Next Article →
SmartDisk Corp. on Monday introduced FireLite XPress, a portable USB hard drive with an always-on display that shows its name…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch