David Ross Software announced the immediate availability of UniSudoku 1.4 on Monday. The updated version of the Mac-based Sudoku game adds Universal Binary support, allowing it to run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. The puzzle generator has also been improved, a Very Easy Level has been added, and you can now pause games and track your best times. UniSudoku 1.4 is available for download at the UniSudoku Web site, and is priced at US$15.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi