equinux announced the immediate availability of APC Tracker 4.3 on Thursday. APC Tracker manages and monitors the uninterrupted power supplies on Mac OS X Server-based systems. The new version is a Universal Binary application capable of running natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, includes better support for long IP addresses, offers improved USB support, fixes several bugs, and more. APC Tracker 4.3 is available for download at the equinux Web site, and is priced at US$129.90.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch