equinux announced the immediate availability of APC Tracker 4.3 on Thursday. APC Tracker manages and monitors the uninterrupted power supplies on Mac OS X Server-based systems. The new version is a Universal Binary application capable of running natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, includes better support for long IP addresses, offers improved USB support, fixes several bugs, and more. APC Tracker 4.3 is available for download at the equinux Web site, and is priced at US$129.90.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More