equinux announced the immediate availability of APC Tracker 4.3 on Thursday. APC Tracker manages and monitors the uninterrupted power supplies on Mac OS X Server-based systems. The new version is a Universal Binary application capable of running natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, includes better support for long IP addresses, offers improved USB support, fixes several bugs, and more. APC Tracker 4.3 is available for download at the equinux Web site, and is priced at US$129.90.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi