Prosoft Engineering announced the immediate availability of a Universal Binary version of Data Backup on Tuesday. Data Backup lets you schedule when your data is backed up, create incremental backups, specify which files are copied and create file exceptions, synchronize folders, and more. Data Backup is available at the Prosoft Web site, and is priced at US$59. The update is free to current customers.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Releases iOS 7.1 with CarPlay, Siri Improvements, iTunes Radio Tweaks, More
- Samsung Drops SEP Claims from Second Apple Patent Trial
- Apple Adds iTunes Festival Channel to Apple TV for SXSW
- NCPPR Accuses Apple of Greenwashing and Tim Cook of Faking Anger
- OS X 10.9.3 to Include Retina Support for 4K Displays