Prosoft Engineering announced the immediate availability of a Universal Binary version of Data Backup on Tuesday. Data Backup lets you schedule when your data is backed up, create incremental backups, specify which files are copied and create file exceptions, synchronize folders, and more. Data Backup is available at the Prosoft Web site, and is priced at US$59. The update is free to current customers.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More
- Apple Car Project Breaks Up with BMW & Daimler to Go It Alone. No Pressure
- Apple’s Numbers: Using Data Formats