Prosoft Engineering announced the immediate availability of a Universal Binary version of Data Backup on Tuesday. Data Backup lets you schedule when your data is backed up, create incremental backups, specify which files are copied and create file exceptions, synchronize folders, and more. Data Backup is available at the Prosoft Web site, and is priced at US$59. The update is free to current customers.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price
- The ‘New’ Mac Pro Is a Failure