Prosoft Engineering announced the immediate availability of a Universal Binary version of Data Backup on Tuesday. Data Backup lets you schedule when your data is backed up, create incremental backups, specify which files are copied and create file exceptions, synchronize folders, and more. Data Backup is available at the Prosoft Web site, and is priced at US$59. The update is free to current customers.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- My Love/Hate Relationship with Apple’s Handoff and Continuity
- YouTube Puts Another Nail in Flash’s Coffin with HTML5 on the Desktop
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Apple Pay Dominates Mobile Payment Platforms, Coming to Vending Machines [Updated]
- Samsung to Take On Apple Pay with Cleverly Named Samsung Pay