Prosoft Engineering announced the immediate availability of a Universal Binary version of Data Backup on Tuesday. Data Backup lets you schedule when your data is backed up, create incremental backups, specify which files are copied and create file exceptions, synchronize folders, and more. Data Backup is available at the Prosoft Web site, and is priced at US$59. The update is free to current customers.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Fixes MacBook Air (Mid 2011) Sleep Issue with Firmware Update
- Apple Reportedly Orders 70-80 Million Large Screen iPhones for Q4
- Five Third Party Extensions Announced for iOS 8
- Apple Faces Patent Infringement Lawsuit over iPhone 5 Speech Recognition
- Apple’s 2014 London iTunes Festival to Include Maroon 5, Pharrell Williams