TLA Systems has released an update for DragThing, bringing it to version 4.3.1. DragThing is a dock utility designed for dock extension management. The update features performance enhancements and bug fixes. According to TLA Systems:
TLA Systems is pleased to announce the immediate availability of DragThing 4.3.1, the twenty-third release of their popular dock application for Mac OS X and earlier.
This is primarily a maintenance release with changes needed for the forthcoming Mac OS X 10.2 "Jaguar", but it also has improvements for both Mac OS 9 and previous versions of Mac OS X:
- Various fixes for Mac OS X 10.2 "Jaguar"
- Fixed problem with DragThing not opening when renamed
- Fixed problem with docks in fullscreen applications
- Fixed problem loading Unicode names for colour and texture sets
- Fixed problem opening the Finder on Mac OS 9
- Fixed some scripting problems with the "Disk Dock" visible
- Removed warning when Finder not running on Mac OS X
- Various optimisations and speed improvements
You can find more information about the DragThing update at the TLA Systems Web site. DragThing 4.3.1 is free for current users, while the full version is available for US$25.00.