Fidelity Media has released a beta update for MegaSeg, bringing it to version 2.1.b11. MegaSeg is an MP3 sound mixer designed for DJis needing portability. The update includes several improvements and bug fixes. According to Fidelity Media:
Hi, we just released the latest MegaSeg beta. The feedback on the last version was great, and we let it sit out there a little longer to be sure any problems were caught, and overall was very solid. We thought the testing might be over with beta 10... But... "This beta goes to eleven!"
MegaSeg 2.1 Beta 11 includes a revised manual that covers version 2.1.
- Adds a checkbox to lock the Preview on a particular track
- Adds new keyboard shortcuts for the Mixer
- Fixes a bug that could cause it to quit when using the Update ResourceTags function
- Fixes an import bug where it would skip importing some files when using multiple hard drives or partitions
- Further improves responsiveness of Segues and fades
- And in Discreet Output Mode, Preview uses the same output as the Mixer
- Along with other improvements
You can find more information about the beta MegaSeg update at the MegaSeg Web site. MegaSeg 2.1. b11 is available for US$149.00.