Pocket Software has released an update for PocketDock, bringing it to version 2.3. PocketDock is organizational utility designed to simplify launching. The update has improved features including 20 new skins and bug fixes. According to Pocket Software:
PocketDock 2.3 has been released and is available for download.
PocketDock 2.3 features an updated skin system, the release of 20 new skins, performance enhancements and bug fixes. The new skins include: (1) five Christmas skins in the Christmas Skin Pak, (2) five unique skins in the Wild Skin Pak, (3) five animal based skins in the Animal Skin Pak, and (4) five other new skins in the Skin Pak I.
PocketDock is a utility to organize and launch applications, documents, web links, and email addresses. It supports multiple skins or looks. PocketDock has the following features:
- Multiple skin support
- Drag and drop of links and tabs
- Customizable links, tabs and docks
- Multiple docks
- Can launch documents, applications, web links, email addresses
- Web links and email addresses can be added via services
- Supports Internet Explorer, iCab, OmniWeb, Netscape/Mozilla, Outlook Express (Classic), Eudora, Opera and AddressBook
- Available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Dutch
You can find more information about the PocketDock update at the Pocket Software Web site. PocketDock 2.3 is available for US$20.00.