unmarked software has released an update for textSOAP, bringing it to version 3.2. textSOAP is an internet text cleaning utility with full support for OS X. The update features bug fixes and performance enhancements. According to unmarked software:
unmarked software releases textSOAP 3.2.
Today, unmarked software released a new version of its text cleaning software which addresses adding new functionality and addressing known problems:
- Quartz Rendering support added (see preferences)
- Fixed AppleScript Addition bug that left garbage after using a cleaner on a selection
- Fixed Installer to allow for OS X only (w/o OS 9) installs
- Fixed Preference bug that could prevent proper font setting
- Fixed Net Text cleaner (Capital A-umlaut no longer converted to AE)
- Fixed a bug in custom cleaner editor when adding a second command where both radio button options were set ( Apple cleaner, Find / Replace)
- Updated WASTE library in the textSOAP applications (both Carbon & Classic)
- Added Entourage X Scripts for each of the standard cleaners
- Updated docs on installing BBEdit & Eudora plug-ins
- Other minor bug fixes
You can find more information about the textSOAP update at the unmarked software Web site. textSOAP 3.2 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$19.95.