Gefen announced the immediate availability of the VGA to DVI Scaler on Thursday. The VGA to DVI Scaler supports color, brightness, contrast, and sharpness adjustments. It also handles de-interlacing and digital noise reduction, and supports scaling up to 1280x1024 on computers and 1080i for HDTV. The unit includes a VGA (HD-15) input and a DVI output. THe VGA to DVI Scaler is available at the Gefen Web site, and is priced at US$299.
← Previous Article
Extensis announced the immediate availability of Suitcase Fusion 12.1 on Thursday.
Next Article →
A survey by TechnoMetrica Market Intelligence shows that Apple is the number two preferred brand among consumers who will likely…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch
- Why Everything Gets Better With Apple, Worse for Others
- An iPhone Veteran Evaluates an Amazon Fire Phone
- Samsung Doesn’t Have to Pay Apple Attorney Fees Because iPhone wasn’t Famous