equinux announced the immediate availability of VPN Tracker 4.6 on Wednesday. The update adds Universal Binary support, letting VPN Tracker run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. It also gains support for the NETGEAR FVS338 and FVX538 Routers, and the Linksys BEFVP41 VPN gateway. VPN Tracker is available for download at the equinux Web site, and is priced at US$89. The update is free to current customers.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How iTunes Movie DRM-Removal Software Keeps Me Honest
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- iOS 9 Content Blockers - Bring ‘Em On!