equinux announced the immediate availability of VPN Tracker 4.6 on Wednesday. The update adds Universal Binary support, letting VPN Tracker run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. It also gains support for the NETGEAR FVS338 and FVX538 Routers, and the Linksys BEFVP41 VPN gateway. VPN Tracker is available for download at the equinux Web site, and is priced at US$89. The update is free to current customers.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed