NEW FEATURES IN VALENTINA RELEASE 1.8.8
All Valentina platform developers (PLATFORM) will enjoy new improvements in release 1.8.8, as well as special features for Valentina for Director (V4MD) and Valentina for REALbasic users (V4RB).
- PLATFORM: Four new data types - Medium, UMedium, FixedBinary and VarBinary;
- PLATFORM: More choices on the number of database files.
- V4RB: Improved Access to REALbasic Objects - Improvements in REALbasic class layers increase access speed from REALbasic objects;
- V4MD: Better Record Handling - Ability to obtain and set values of fields as lists for records;
- V4MD: Database Extension Customization - Set their own file extensions in Lingo for Valentina database files;
- V4MD: Better Picture Handling - Now Pictures can be retrieved not only as cast members, but also as variables into Lingo;
- V4MD: Improved Memory Handling - A new Object, MemBuffer, gives advanced Director developers enhanced control over allocating, accessing and releasing memory
Pricing for Valentia begins at US$49.95. You can find more information at the Paradigma Software Web site.