Nemetschek announced on Tuesday that VectorWorks 12 will get an upgrade to support Intel-based Macs. VectorWorks is a collection of CAD applications for architectural and product design. A release date for the upgrade has not been announced yet. The update will be free to existing VectorWorks 12 users.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend