Nemetschek announced on Tuesday that VectorWorks 12 will get an upgrade to support Intel-based Macs. VectorWorks is a collection of CAD applications for architectural and product design. A release date for the upgrade has not been announced yet. The update will be free to existing VectorWorks 12 users.
← Previous Article
Apple's online store in Australia is planning a one-day special shopping event for December 28.
Next Article →
Apple introduced a new look for its support site on Wednesday. The pop-up menus are gone, replaced by boxes with…
Recent News See All »
- Apple’s Stock Sets Record Closing High, Market Cap Record Still Waits
- Steve Ballmer Quits Microsoft’s Board, Will Focus on Clippers and Study
- Shares of $AAPL Top $100, Flirt with Record Closing High
- Developer Portal Breach May have Forced Apple’s Gatekeeper Changes
- iTunes Festival 2014 Adds Paolo Nutini, Lenny Kravitz, Elbow