Nemetschek announced on Tuesday that VectorWorks 12 will get an upgrade to support Intel-based Macs. VectorWorks is a collection of CAD applications for architectural and product design. A release date for the upgrade has not been announced yet. The update will be free to existing VectorWorks 12 users.
← Previous Article
Apple's online store in Australia is planning a one-day special shopping event for December 28.
Next Article →
Apple introduced a new look for its support site on Wednesday. The pop-up menus are gone, replaced by boxes with…
Recent News See All »
- Create Clickable App Idea Prototypes, No Code Required With Marvel
- Jeff Gamet Recaps Macworld/iWorld 2014 at Estes Park User Group
- Apple, Samsung Sign on for CTIA’s Smartphone Kill Switch
- Judge Cote Denies Apple Request to Stop State Ebook Antitrust Cases
- LaCie Warns Customers of Year-Long Credit Card Breach