Nemetschek announced on Tuesday that VectorWorks 12 will get an upgrade to support Intel-based Macs. VectorWorks is a collection of CAD applications for architectural and product design. A release date for the upgrade has not been announced yet. The update will be free to existing VectorWorks 12 users.
Recent News See All »
- 7 Things We Learned when Fortune Named Tim Cook World’s Greatest Leader
- Apple’s App Store, iTunes, iBooks, Software Update Briefly Down for Some Users
- Amazon Adds Unlimited Storage Options to Cloud Drive
- Apple Tasks Jimmy Iovine, Trent Reznor with Making a Spotify Competitor
- Apple TV Adds CNNgo Channel