Nemetschek announced on Tuesday that VectorWorks 12 will get an upgrade to support Intel-based Macs. VectorWorks is a collection of CAD applications for architectural and product design. A release date for the upgrade has not been announced yet. The update will be free to existing VectorWorks 12 users.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors