Nemetschek announced on Tuesday that VectorWorks 12 will get an upgrade to support Intel-based Macs. VectorWorks is a collection of CAD applications for architectural and product design. A release date for the upgrade has not been announced yet. The update will be free to existing VectorWorks 12 users.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch