Koingo Software has released a new version of Alarm Clock Pro, bringing it to version 5.1 Alarm Clock Pro is a virtual alarm clock designed with customizable ring tones and multiple date settings. The new version has improved performance and bug fixes. According to Koingo Software:
Koingo Software is proud to announce the release of Alarm Clock Pro 5.1! As always, we strive for perfection, and with this release (after many user suggestions) we believe we have taken one step closer to accomplishing our goal.
This version has TEN new features, a few bug fixes, and many enhancements. The main improvements are with user interaction. We believe our interface is now more straight-forward, easy to use and lovable with Mac OS Xis Aqua appearance.
Here is a list of the major changes:
- Smasher (any key to turn off alarms when youire tired)
- Customizable Chime times
- Timer can now be set using an edit field
- Timer can now be set for up to 180 minutes
- Resizable Reminders window
- Delete key now allows you to remove alarms
- Popup menu replaces duplicate, new and remove buttons
- Add units of time to the ring time of an alarm
- Popup menu replaces the three radio buttons for beep, media and open
- Snooze option for the Classic module
- No longer crashes when a file could not be found and is trying to be played in Preview mode
- Now saves all preferences in a single folder
- Interface tweaks to make it look better in Mac OS X
- Speed improvements for Mac OS X builds
You can find more information about the Alarm Clock Pro update at the Koingo Software Web site. Alarm Clock Pro 5.1 is available for US$11.97.