Redcort Software has released the latest full version of Virtual TimeClock Pro, bringing it to version 4.0. Virtual TimeClock Pro is an employee time tracking and management app designed to replace mechanical punch card type time clocks. The latest version features performance enhancements and bug fixes. According to Redcort Software:
Redcort Software & Development today released the 4.0 edition of their highly acclaimed Virtual TimeClock Professional software for the Macintosh.
Virtual TimeClock Pro is the powerful, easy to use software replacement for mechanical employee time clocks. Virtual TimeClock easily and accurately tracks worker arrivals, departures, hours worked, and overtime. A powerful, yet flexible reporting system prints timecards grouped by worker, department, job or client.
New features for Virtual TimeClock Pro 4.0 include:
- Customizable TimeClock displays only the information you want to show
- Simplified start/stop controls makes using the TimeClock easier than ever
- New and improved manual entries, period closing, and timecard editing
- The new iDepartmentsi feature allows activity and department tracking
- All new international savvy date entry and validation
- Enhanced messaging now allows multiple message recipients
- New management level worker profile reports
- Simplified single file data format for easy backups and data management
- All new, built-in, fully searchable Useris Guide
- Now available in native Mac OS X and Classic editions
You can find more information about the Virtual TimeClock Pro release at the Redcort Software Web site. Virtual TimeClock Pro is available for US$179.00.