rootsolutions has released an update for Virtual WineCellar, bringing it to version 4.1. Virtual WineCellar is a wine cataloging utility designed for wine collectors. The update features several new enhancements including OS X support and improved printing/reporting options. According to rootsolutions:
rootsolutions announces Virtual WineCellar 4.1.
Virtual WineCellar is an easy-to-use cellaring software for wine collectors. Apart from the standard data entry fields, it features several advanced functions, like user defined fields, a suppliers database with order-to-inventory processing, integration with Vinote (TM) barcoded neck tags, support for digitized bottle labels, and much more.
- Mac OS X native.
- maturity can be defined as a range
- improved printing/reporting options
- rating score is rounded for export
- total bottles calculation bug in extended mode fixed
- searching for Vinote tag numbers still works when no tag numbers are left
- bottles which are still on order are excluded from Vinote tag assignment
- misc. smaller enhancements
You can find more information about the Virtual WineCellar update at the rootsolutions Web site. Virtual WineCellar is available for US$20.00.