Washington state has fined Apple US$100,000 for not registering with the Office of the Insurance Commissioner, as required by a 1999 law. Insurance Commissioner Mike Kreidler said that Apple failed to register as a service contract provider from 2000 to 2004. The company is now registered, however, and Mr. Kreidler said no complaints were filed.
Recent News See All »
- Google Agrees to Settlement in Rockstar Patent Infringement Fight
- Apple Blocks Flash Player 188.8.131.52 Over Security Issues
- SwiftKey Adds Languages in iOS Without App Store Updates
- Apple Reportedly Plans Cheaper Beats Music in iOS in 2015
- Apple Offers Current and Past National Book Award Winners Starting at $4.99