Washington state has fined Apple US$100,000 for not registering with the Office of the Insurance Commissioner, as required by a 1999 law. Insurance Commissioner Mike Kreidler said that Apple failed to register as a service contract provider from 2000 to 2004. The company is now registered, however, and Mr. Kreidler said no complaints were filed.
← Previous Article
Apple recently worked with its regional marketing partner, Arab Business Machines, to open Apple Centre stores in Egypt, United Arab…
Next Article →
DFC Intelligence president David Cole on Monday told GameDaily's James Brightman that recent speculation regarding Apple purchasing Nintendo "does sound…
Recent News See All »
- San Francisco Protesters Stop Apple Shuttle, Demand an End to Evictions
- Proposed EU Law Could Force Apple to Change iPhone Charging Connector
- Would You Have a Cow if Bill Gates Was Your Secret Santa?
- Apple Fixes Connection Issues with VPN Update for Mavericks Server
- Did You Get a New Mac Pro? Apple Released a Firmware Update for It