The Wall Street Journal has published a profile of Apple COO Tim Cook, looking at Mr. Cookis powerful, yet low profile, role within the company. The article noted that Mr. Cook lead efforts to improve Appleis operations, inventory management, and sales. The WSJ also noted that Mr. Cook has cashed out some US$113 million in stock options since joining Apple. Neither Apple nor Tim Cook answered questions or otherwise participated in the article. The WSJ requires a subscription.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone
- Why Apple’s Next Generation TV Project is on Hold