The Wall Street Journal has published a profile of Apple COO Tim Cook, looking at Mr. Cookis powerful, yet low profile, role within the company. The article noted that Mr. Cook lead efforts to improve Appleis operations, inventory management, and sales. The WSJ also noted that Mr. Cook has cashed out some US$113 million in stock options since joining Apple. Neither Apple nor Tim Cook answered questions or otherwise participated in the article. The WSJ requires a subscription.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Promotes Jony Ive to Chief Design Officer, Creates VPs for Hardware and UI Design
- Google Study Finds ‘Security Questions’ Next to Useless
- Apple Watch OS Update Reduces Background Heart Rate Monitoring Frequency
- Google Reportedly Plans to Fingerprint ID to Android M
- Apple Could Add Mass Transit to Maps in iOS 9