The Wall Street Journal has published a profile of Apple COO Tim Cook, looking at Mr. Cookis powerful, yet low profile, role within the company. The article noted that Mr. Cook lead efforts to improve Appleis operations, inventory management, and sales. The WSJ also noted that Mr. Cook has cashed out some US$113 million in stock options since joining Apple. Neither Apple nor Tim Cook answered questions or otherwise participated in the article. The WSJ requires a subscription.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi