The Wall Street Journal has published a profile of Apple COO Tim Cook, looking at Mr. Cookis powerful, yet low profile, role within the company. The article noted that Mr. Cook lead efforts to improve Appleis operations, inventory management, and sales. The WSJ also noted that Mr. Cook has cashed out some US$113 million in stock options since joining Apple. Neither Apple nor Tim Cook answered questions or otherwise participated in the article. The WSJ requires a subscription.
← Previous Article
Marware has launched an enhanced version of its standard Protection Pack for MacBook and MacBook Pro laptops.
Next Article →
Mac OS X is only more secure than Windows due to its low market share, according to ZDNet Australia's Patrick…
Recent News See All »
- Apple Releases OS Yosemite Public Beta 2, iTunes 12 Beta
- Report Claims Apple Scrambling After Last Minute iPhone 6 Screen Redesign
- Apple Adds Humana, UnitedHealth to HealthKit Discussions
- Apple Releases Keynote 6.2.2 with ‘Stability Improvements’
- Apple Releases iMovie 10.0.5 for iCloud and iMovie Theater