The Wall Street Journal has published a profile of Apple COO Tim Cook, looking at Mr. Cookis powerful, yet low profile, role within the company. The article noted that Mr. Cook lead efforts to improve Appleis operations, inventory management, and sales. The WSJ also noted that Mr. Cook has cashed out some US$113 million in stock options since joining Apple. Neither Apple nor Tim Cook answered questions or otherwise participated in the article. The WSJ requires a subscription.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups