The Wall Street Journal has published a profile of Apple COO Tim Cook, looking at Mr. Cookis powerful, yet low profile, role within the company. The article noted that Mr. Cook lead efforts to improve Appleis operations, inventory management, and sales. The WSJ also noted that Mr. Cook has cashed out some US$113 million in stock options since joining Apple. Neither Apple nor Tim Cook answered questions or otherwise participated in the article. The WSJ requires a subscription.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Analyst: “Hey Siri” Media Event no Game Changer for AAPL
- Joy of Tech Comic Nails the Difference Between Cable Providers and Customers on Apple TV
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How iTunes Movie DRM-Removal Software Keeps Me Honest
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac