The content of the tour will show attendees how to create and use this technology to bring virtual tours of a single room or an entire building alive - for print or the web. QuickTime VR enables viewing a panorama in a full 360 degree view on the Web or on CD-ROM.
These seminars should be fascinating for Web content developers, multimedia content developers, educators, videographers, professional photographers, advanced amateur photographers, marketing and training professionals, as well as anyone interested in immersive media.
Additional technology used to develop complete QuickTime VR solutions come are provided by Kaidan, Panoscan, Phase One, Canon USA, Canto, VR Toolbox, VST, Kodak, Smart Disk, Epson and Nikon. Attendees should come away with not only an understanding of this new technology but also with ideas for generating new projects. In fact, product will be given away at drawings at each of the seminars, including a Kaidan turntable and VRToolBox software.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks