The content of the tour will show attendees how to create and use this technology to bring virtual tours of a single room or an entire building alive - for print or the web. QuickTime VR enables viewing a panorama in a full 360 degree view on the Web or on CD-ROM.
These seminars should be fascinating for Web content developers, multimedia content developers, educators, videographers, professional photographers, advanced amateur photographers, marketing and training professionals, as well as anyone interested in immersive media.
Additional technology used to develop complete QuickTime VR solutions come are provided by Kaidan, Panoscan, Phase One, Canon USA, Canto, VR Toolbox, VST, Kodak, Smart Disk, Epson and Nikon. Attendees should come away with not only an understanding of this new technology but also with ideas for generating new projects. In fact, product will be given away at drawings at each of the seminars, including a Kaidan turntable and VRToolBox software.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi