The content of the tour will show attendees how to create and use this technology to bring virtual tours of a single room or an entire building alive - for print or the web. QuickTime VR enables viewing a panorama in a full 360 degree view on the Web or on CD-ROM.
These seminars should be fascinating for Web content developers, multimedia content developers, educators, videographers, professional photographers, advanced amateur photographers, marketing and training professionals, as well as anyone interested in immersive media.
Additional technology used to develop complete QuickTime VR solutions come are provided by Kaidan, Panoscan, Phase One, Canon USA, Canto, VR Toolbox, VST, Kodak, Smart Disk, Epson and Nikon. Attendees should come away with not only an understanding of this new technology but also with ideas for generating new projects. In fact, product will be given away at drawings at each of the seminars, including a Kaidan turntable and VRToolBox software.
← Previous Article
Apple has changed the Web page offering a Web cast of Steve Jobs' keynote speech from a "live" stream to…
Next Article →
CNN is reporting that two women successfully journeyed across the Antarctic, and had a PowerBook in tow the entire time…
Recent News See All »
- NCPPR Accuses Apple of Greenwashing and Tim Cook of Faking Anger
- OS X 10.9.3 to Include Retina Support for 4K Displays
- Spotify Buys Music Discovery Company Echo Nest in $100M Deal
- Newsweek (Probably) Found Bitcoin Inventor Satoshi Nakamoto
- Password Reset Time: ComiXology Loses User Data in Security Breach
Popular Stories See All »
- Why We Love Apple and Why Microsoft Does Wacky Things That Make us Sigh
- Economists on Apple Ebook Antitrust Case: Judge Cote got it Wrong
- Gruber: iOS 7.1 Coming Any Day Now
- Watchmaker Says Apple Tried to Poach His Employees for ‘Swiss Made’ iWatch
- 2 Hidden Tricks Reveal Network Info in Apple’s AirPort Utility 6