Waves In Motion has released an update for CourseWizard, bringing it to version 5.1. CourseWizard is a utility designed for professional complete education administration and management. The update ships with several enhancements including XML exporting and faster PDF report generation. According to Waves In Motion:
Waves in Motion announces enhancements to their CourseWizard 5 staff development tool.
CourseWizard is a simple, rock solid solution that helps orchestrate your professional development program quickly and effectively. It allows Administrators of professional development programs to focus on people instead of paperwork. CourseWizard reduces operating expenses by streamlining the professional development process.
CourseWizard 5.1 includes the ability to:
- export data in an XML format that can be imported into FileMaker Pro (including FileMaker Pro 7) for custom reporting
- send automatic reminder or status change emails
- assign grading categories to an offering (assign your own naming or grading convention)
- allow users to self create participant accounts online
- add multiple URLs to offerings
- add descriptions to offerings
- generating PDF reports more rapidly
You can find more information about the CourseWizard update at the Waves In Motion Web site. Course Wizard is available for US$2,795.00.